Thursday, June 24, 2010

MY MOMS 47TH BIRTHDAY

I went up to Placerville for my moms birthday. Ryan had to work....Agian. Before I start driving up there, I get a phone call from Ryan telling me instead of driving up there later, the guys are just going to drop him off! Woo Hoo! Thats a way to save gas money. (For all of you that dont know, my husband is in the army & works on the black hawk helicopters) I called my parents & told them they better get dressed, Ryan will probably beat me up there. They asked why/how. I told them Ry is getting dropped off via helicopter. This is how the day started for my mom. She was so stinkin' excited.
My mom did not want a cake. She loves cookies so thats what we got her; one giant cookie. She got some presents & mostly loved the ring that my dad got for her. (my sis & I picked it out). We had a BBQ & hung out in the beautiful mountains. It couldnt have been a better day! I think she enjoyed it.


THE GUYS DROPPING RYAN OFF



HER RING

HER COOKIE


MOM & DAD

QUEN LOVES THE BOW

MEMA & QUEN


EATING


MY SIS, RACHEL, & RYAN


RYAN GIVING A DIRTY LOOK

LOOKING @ AUNT RACHEL
MEMA & Q





MEMA, POPPY, & Q
RACHEL & DAD WALKING

No comments:

Post a Comment